Meet our RCIA Candidates: Let’s PRAY for them!
- Confirmation Saint: Saint Francis of Assisi
- Connection to St. Ignatius: My wife Elizabeth and her family attended St. Ignatius school and have been parishioners for many generations. Our daughter Elizabeth is completing the ELC and will begin 2K in the fall.
- What are you looking forward to most about becoming Catholic: Continuing to grow in my faith and practicing Catholic traditions as a family.
- Favorite new Catholic prayer: Guardian Angel Prayer
- Something you hope to learn more about: The history of the Holy Eucharist
- Biggest challenge of the quarantine: balancing full-time jobs without childcare and missing regular interactions with family and friends
- What helped you survive the quarantine: Beautiful weather and being able to spend time with family.