How can I give to St. Ignatius Parish?
The best way you can give to St. Ignatius Parish is by making an annual pledge, or tithe. There are several ways that you can make payment on your pledge. You may also make a one-time donation:
Visit here to sign up, give, or learn more about giving online via Faith Direct. Through Faith Direct, you can give a one-time donation, or setup a recurring donation. With our Faith Direct online giving portal, you can donate using your checking/savings account or credit/debit card. Faith Direct giving makes your offering to God automatic, by electronically transferring money from your bank account to the parish bank account.
You may choose to have your donations made automatically on:
- The 4th of the month
- The 15th of the month
- This is an easy way to give through your checking or savings account. Simply log onto your individual bank account and follow their instructions to add St. Ignatius Parish as a new payee.
- Please include your parish family identification number number in the memo field. You may obtain this number from Franney Schultz, or Rob Moreland.
If you wish to give stock or mutual fund shares to St. Ignatius Parish by electronic transfer, please give your broker our account information:
|Account Name:||St. Ignatius Parish, Mobile|
- The date that the stock is received in the Church’s account is the date of the gift.
- We will sell the stock immediately.
- Prior to transferring stock, please send the Church a letter of transmittal that will confirm your gift and how you would like us to utilize it – such as tithe, or family donation, etc. Please state in this letter the name of the appreciated securities and the number of shares to be transferred. You may email this to Rob Moreland at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to 251-341-1481.
Thank you for your gifts to St. Ignatius!
St. Ignatius Parish is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Your gift will qualify as a charitable contribution and is tax deductible, to the extent of the law.