- August 5, 2020
Weekday Mass Schedule
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 7:00 a.m & 8:00 a.m.
Tuesday Masses will be at 6:15 a.m and 8:00 a.m. Men of St. Joseph will meet in the church at 6:50 a.m. and will dismiss at 7:50 a.m. Daughters of Mary will meet in the church at 9:00 a.m.
NOTE: Beginning Wednesday August 12th all weekday masses will be held at 6:15 a.m. and 8:15 a.m.
Sunday Mass and Confessions
Weekend Mass Schedule
Saturday 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Sunday 7:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m. & 5:30 p.m.
We will be able to accommodate 120- 6 foot sections per Mass. We will be limited so please consider Vigil Mass and 7:30 a.m. Mass to provide more room for your family.
Guidelines for Attending Mass
1. Although you must wear a mask at Mass, you are to remove your mask (and gloves) when receiving Communion.
2. No one, clergy or laity, is to attend Mass if they feel sick.
3. A general dispensation from the obligation to attend mass remains in effect.
4. Only every other pew may be used. (restricted pews will be marked off by tape)
5. Everyone is required to maintain social distancing both in the pews and the communion line. This means to sit at least 6 feet apart unless you live in the same household.
6. Song sheets will be available when you walk in. Please discard on your way out of Mass. You will be able to use your own Magnificat.
7. The Archbishop has strongly requested and urges that Holy Communion be received by the hand.
8. Although people may wear masks and gloves to Mass, Communion may not be distributed or received with gloves or mask.
9. Communion lines must be single file and people must social distance while in line.
10. Communion will not be distributed from the Chalice and only priests will distribute Communion. Priests are required to sanitize their hands before Communion and must wear a mask while distributing Communion.
As you know, parking is increasingly difficult during construction. While it is temporary, it provides additional challenges. Parking will be available in the lower school parking lot. Please use caution entering lot. We will have signs directing where to walk in front of the Marian Center to the sidewalk on Tuthill.
We will have additional parking in front of PreK building and in front of Loyola Lawn on Spring Hill Ave. Please use the temporary sidewalk to the Spring Hill Ave. entrance to the church.
NOTE: The area behind the church is temporarily closed due to construction.
Confessions in the church
Sunday 7:00 a.m.- 9:30 a.m and 5:00 p.m.
No Parking on Tuthill Lane
All parishioners and visitors are asked to avoid parking on Tuthill Lane when visiting campus. The City of Mobile has been issuing parking tickets to cars parked along the street. Please use the back parking lot behind the Marian Center when the main lot is full. Thank you for your cooperation and patience during our building process.
Making Capital Campaign pledge payments through Faith Direct
Did you know you can pledge and make payments to the Something Beautiful for God Capital Campaign through Faith Direct? It's easy. Just click the below button and sign up, or click here for more information.!