Above: View from Spring Hill Avenue. At left is the new church and bell tower. At right is the Parish Hall, renovated from the existing church.
Focusing on the life of the St. Ignatius Parish and School, the Master Plan vision is to create a campus that is safe, secure, and accessible that promotes the values of the people that comprise the St. Ignatius Community. Building upon the previous foundation, facilities are to be improved, removed, renovated, or replaced in a manner that develops a consistent planning and architectural character based on traditional design principals. Paths of movement, appropriate points of focus, and intentional places of gathering will be the primary drivers for data based facility improvement decisions.
Program of Spaces For the Church
- Parish Hall to accommodate 350 dining and 500 for programs.
- Narthex adjacent to Parish Hall and Church.
- Church to seat 750, or more.
- Children's Worship Space and Nursery.
- Kitchen, Restrooms and Storage.
- Meeting rooms for Church use.
- Classroom from Children's Liturgy of the Word.
- Marian Center multipurpose facility.
- Youth Center facility.
- Covered drop off and convenient access from parking.
Program of Spaces For the School
- Early Learning Education Center for 170 babies to K4.
- Cafeteria and Kitchen.
- Gymnasium with maximum recreational use area.
- Restrooms and locker room facilities for Gym.
- Stage and storage.
- Murray Building modifications, including science, art and music rooms.
- Middle School (6th, 7th, and 8th grades) facility.
- Connecting walkway and convenient pick up and drop off facilities.
Above: View from the church parking lot. At left is the new Parish Office Building. Center is the Parish Hall, renovated from the existing church, and at right is the New Church